Friday, October 31Do 'Teacher Quality' Measures Work?
- Thomas J. Kane, BrookingsAir Pollution Near Fracking Sites
- Macey et al., Environmental HealthBlack Underrepresentation on City Councils
- Karen Shanton, DemosReflections on 'Secular Stagnation'
- Lawrence Summers, VoxEUThe Continued Decline of Homelessness
- HUDInequality Does Not Reduce Prosperity
- Scott Winship, Manhattan Institute
Thursday, October 30Misdemeanor Arrests in New York
- Travis et al., John Jay CollegeThe Discriminatory Effects of Provisional Ballots
- Field et al., CAPRegulating Uber and Lyft
- Stewart Dompe & Adam C. Smith, Mercatus Center
Wednesday, October 29Immigration and Fiscal Competition
- Bandyopadhyay & Pinto, St. Louis FedThe Limits to Tax Enforcement
- Dina Pomeranz et al., SSRNHow Family Structures Economic Success
- Wilcox & Lerman, AEINot Beyond Coal
- Robert Bryce, Manhattan InstituteCredit Card Debt in the Latino Community
- Amy Traub, Demos
Tuesday, October 28Affirmative Action and Stereotypes
- Krishnamurthy & Edlin, SSRNExploding Wealth Inequality in the U.S.
- Saez & Zucman, VoxEUReduce the Population, Save the Planet?
- Bradshaw & Brook, PNASA Public College Quality Compact
- David A. Bergeron et al., CAPThe Nonprofit Sector in Brief
- Sarah L. Pettijohn & Brice McKeever, UrbanQuestions About Health Insurance Subsidies
- Kaiser Family Foundation
Monday, October 27Obamacare Fails the Origination Clause
- Willis & Tanzler, SSRNHuman Rights Abuses in Ferguson
- Amnesty InternationalWhat Drives Volatility in Employment Growth?
- Ilut et al., VoxEU
Saturday, October 25Is There an Illegal Immigration Crisis?
- Gruben & Payan, Baker InstituteThe Labeling Effects of Juvenile Arrests
- Akiva Liberman, Urban Institute
Friday, October 24War on Poverty: Are We Winning Yet?
- Tanner & Hughes, Cato InstituteWhat Americans Fear Most
- Chapman UniversityWhy Americans Like Their Own Public Schools
- Martin West, BrookingsFamily Planning Services for All
- Donna Barry & Amelia Esenstad, CAPHomeless Americans, Age 14-21
- Family & Youth Services Bureau
Thursday, October 23Wealth Tax Would Shrink the Economy
- Andrew Lundeen, Tax FoundationCopyright and Creativity: Evidence From Opera
- Giorcelli & Moser, SSRNThe Reality of Online Harassment
- Maeve Duggan, Pew ResearchEnergy States Have Fared Better
- Ben Gitis, American Action Forum
Wednesday, October 22Mapping America's Diversity
- USA TodayTax Reform Would Help American Families
- Curtis S. DuBay, Heritage
The Evidence on Universal Preschool - David J. Armor
| Timothy J. Bartik
Tuesday, October 21Who Will Become a Killer?
- DeLisi et al., Youth Violence and Juvenile JusticeAnti-Fraud Efforts and the Budget
- Congressional Budget OfficeWealth Inequality Explodes
- Saez & Zucman, Equitable GrowthAssessing the Proposed Housing Goals
- Jim Parrott et al., Urban InstituteFortress and Frontier in American Health Care
- Robert Graboyes, MercatusConnecticut's Great College Cost Shift
- Huelsman & Hiltonsmith, Demos