Wednesday, October 1Helicopter Money: The Best Policy
- Bossone et al., VoxEUThe Immigrant Population Hits a New High
- Zeigler & Camarota, CISTreasury Can Slow Inversions
- Steven Rosenthal, Urban InstituteThe Financial Penalty for Being LGBT
- Movement Advancement ProjectImproving Federal Financial Assistance
- David Mader, OMB
Tuesday, September 30Why Is Infant Mortality So High in the U.S.?
- Chen et al., NBERWho Gets Left Behind in School?
- Marilyn Achiron, OECDAbortion Restrictions and Domestic Violence
- Roberts et al., BMCToward a Fact-Based Rulemaking Process
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, AAFClimate Change and 2013's Extreme Weather
- AMSBudgeting for Federal Lending Programs
- Donald Marron, Urban
Monday, September 29Pensions and Fertility: Back to the Roots
- Fenge & Scheubel, ECBPerceptions of Inequality: The U.S. vs. Europe
- Judith Niehues, VoxEU
Saturday, September 27SCOTUS vs. the Federal Circuit
- Robin Feldman, SSRNCognitive Science Behind Common Core
- Marchitello & Wilhelm, CAP
Friday, September 26How Hard Is It to Find Movies Legally Online?
- KPMGObamacare and Latinos' Uninsurance Rate
- Commonwealth FundHIV/AIDS in the Lives of Gay and Bisexual Men
Thursday, September 25Active Shooter Incidents in the U.S.
- Federal Bureau of InvestigationThe Limited English Proficient Workforce
- Jill H. Wilson, BrookingsWhere The Housing Recovery Stands
- Andy Winkler, AAFRecord Share of Americans Never Married
- Wang & Parker, PewExplaining Northeast Pacific Warming
- Johnstonea & Mantua, PNASWho Benefits From Asset-Building Subsidies?
- Steuerle et al., Urban
Wednesday, September 24Rural Electrification 2.0
- Bracken Hendricks & Ben Bovarnick, CAPThe Emotional Impact of Violent Crime
- Langton & Truman, BJSKids' Share of the Federal Budget
- Hahn et al., Urban InstituteIntellectual Property and Eminent Domain
- Subir Gokarn, Brookings
Tuesday, September 23Bundled Payments vs. Innovation?
- Rebecca Paradis, Health AffairsReligion in America
- Pew Religion & Public Life ProjectWhen Families Leave Housing Assistance
- Robin E. Smith et al., UrbanHow Much C02 Pricing Is in Countries' Own Interests?
- Parry et al., IMF
Monday, September 22Complicated ACA Forms Could Cause Issues
- Timothy Jost, Health AffairsSkills Gaps, Shortages, and Mismatches
- Peter Cappelli, VoxEU