Saturday, March 28End the Subsidy for High-Tax States
- Greszler & Dayaratna, HeritageThe Gender Gap in Reading
- Tom Loveless, Brookings InstitutionAre Cars Meeting Emissions Standards?
- EPA & NHTSARecommendations for Work-Related Prison Reentry
- Bluhm Legal ClinicSocial Mobility and Economic Outcomes
- Maia Guell et al., VoxEU
Friday, March 27The Rollback of Dodd-Frank
- Wallace Turbeville & Lenore Palladino, DemosTime for Budget Process Reform
- James C. Capretta, Mercatus CenterA New Structure for U. S. Federal Debt
- John H. Cochrane, U. of ChicagoUrban Charter Schools in 41 Regions: A Study
- CREDOPredicting Violent Recidivism
- Peter B. Imrey & A. Philip Dawid, SSRN
Thursday, March 26Americans Don't Face a Retirement Crisis
- Biggs & Schieber, AEIIs Capital Income Displacing Labor Income?
- Matthew Rognlie, BrookingsCollege Degrees: High Cost, High Reward
- Jeffrey R. Brown et al., VoxEUDental Coverage and the ACA
- Snyder & Kanchinadam, Health AffairsThe Estate Tax, Deficits, and Inequality
- Chuck Marr et al., CBPP
Wednesday, March 25California's Climate Change Conundrum
- EurekaKing v. Burwell and the Administrative State
- Ronald D. Rotunda, SSRNAmerica Needs a Rational Transit Policy
- Wendell Cox, Heritage FoundationHow Well Are American Students Learning?
- Tom Loveless, BrookingsTaxes and Startup Incentives
- Marron & Rosenberg, Tax Policy CenterDeadly Force Among Philadelphia Police
- Carter & Fachner, DOJ
Tuesday, March 24Age, Poverty, and Homicide
- Mike Males, SAGE OpenWhere GOP Budgets Get Their Cuts
- Richard Kogan & Isaac Shapiro, CBPPEarly Steps Toward GSE Reform
- Jim Parrott, Urban InstituteA Politician's Age and Policy
- Alberto Alesina et al., VoxEU
Monday, March 23ACA Subsidies and Blackmail
- Einer Elhauge, SSRNExchange Premiums on the Rise
- Drew Gonshorowski, Heritage FoundationHouse Budget Would Slash SNAP
- Rosenbaum & Keith-Jennings, CBPPDid LA's Fast Food Ban Work?
- Roland Sturm & Aiko Hattori, RAND
Saturday, March 21Government Regulations: The Data
- American Action ForumThe Agenda to Raise America's Pay
- Economic Policy InstituteAmericans' Support for Redistribution
- Vivekinan Ashok et al., BrookingsThe Upward Trend of Cancer Drug Prices
- David H. Howard et al., AEA
Friday, March 20The State of Black America 2015
- National Urban LeagueThe Federal Budget in Pictures
- The Heritage FoundationRobots, Productivity, and Jobs
- Guy Michaels & Georg Graetz, VoxEU
Thursday, March 19Are Retirees Falling Short?
- Munnell et al., Center for Retirement ResearchFannie and Freddie's Profitability Isn't Assured
- FHFA OIGDoes Breastfeeding Increase IQ?
- Cesar G. Victora et al., The Lancet
Wednesday, March 18Moneyball for Education
- Frederick M. Hess & Bethany Little, AEIStagnant Wages: Fact or Fiction?
- Salim Furth, Heritage FoundationA Balanced Budget for a Stronger Country
- House Budget Committee